Skip to main content

The sludge from our house is flowing into the shower.... GREAT


I am so FUKKKKKKKKING pissed and stink like shit. Our house flooded in the shower the kitchen and the food storage room, there was more than 3 cm of standing poo water.

Terrific way to start the day.
I called the huis boss and let him know he has a problem and he came to check it out and then left to get his wife and they worked for an hour pushing a snake through the line to hopefully unclog the mess and with all this nice Belgian liquid sunshine in the form of tons and tons of rain the system backs up because its on the same line.
A big no no in construction and septic tank 101. In order to save on the cost a a ten meter pipe lets just mix the two lines and no one will be the wiser.
AH well my man and I are the wiser this is the second time a flodding has happened and we know exactly why. Cheap skate bastards who are in for >GREED and the quick buck. They seem very American. in their uncivil corner cutter bullshit. I have spent 3 hours pushing poo water out side of my house and now I am needing a shower, I washed my hands before using the computer dont worry!!! Well thats about all I have to say for the moment. Motha Fukka perfect

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

another day in the life of the sober girl

Yes, I am alright but My scratches and bruising is funny . oh well. I am delighted evermore. today I went to Moon village its a tiny spot Here I Pai that Is featuring a kind of hippie gathering .. the intent is the same but the people are ethnically Asean. Lots Of Japanese, Thai, Hong Kong, and then the old traditional whites.. from where ever they are from.. No worries or derogatory remarks just objective commenting. any way . the festival for which I am liking thus far had a special group guided mediation today .. Yes I was there and ready to meditate,, the premise was to alleviate ones suffering through vocalization of proper requests that facilitate a deeper connection to the radiant positive things in ones life thereby filling up the voided spaces with only good and harmony whilst outcasting and removing the negative .. sound terrific right.. good.. Well I was hoping it would be.. and The narrator was great and the SPACE WAS LOVELY AND THE RIVER RUSHING GENTLY BEHIND ME WAS SUP

Information storage device; LOST

Great grand world. I love backing up and storing files on my usb sticks, and I was super productive last week saving tests and points and files to my new sticks but now seems they have gone away, walked away , disappeared. cant be so but;;;; Cant fine them, must have them today now yesterday and now i am in the ringer. holy ship wreak batman. im in a Dozzie . I looked hi and lo and there and here but I just cant find them anyway. what a tisk, daunting task; to reproduce all that work. Godverdome! take care.

From Ernakulam TO Orissa

Hallo~ as they say it here. I am Happy I bought My train Ticket to go North... I am stopping at Bhubanashwar, I spelled It wrondi am sure but the ticket is correct.. I will be leaving in February and Staying away for one month, I am happy to be going north, I am looking forward to a change of place and scenery and climate.. Oh boy the cold weather awaits me again.. it is 1 degree, Yep that's right.. only one degree.. burrrr considering i have been staying in 85- 100 degree southern India. I need some sweaters.. no worries i have layers to bundle up with.. going for now until then.. love auntie