Skip to main content

another day in the life of the sober girl

Yes, I am alright but My scratches and bruising is funny . oh well. I am delighted evermore. today I went to Moon village its a tiny spot Here I Pai that Is featuring a kind of hippie gathering .. the intent is the same but the people are ethnically Asean. Lots Of Japanese, Thai, Hong Kong, and then the old traditional whites.. from where ever they are from.. No worries or derogatory remarks just objective commenting. any way . the festival for which I am liking thus far had a special group guided mediation today .. Yes I was there and ready to meditate,, the premise was to alleviate ones suffering through vocalization of proper requests that facilitate a deeper connection to the radiant positive things in ones life thereby filling up the voided spaces with only good and harmony whilst outcasting and removing the negative .. sound terrific right.. good.. Well I was hoping it would be.. and The narrator was great and the SPACE WAS LOVELY AND THE RIVER RUSHING GENTLY BEHIND ME WAS SUPER AND THE WATER BUFFALO IN THE DISTANCE PLAYING WITH HIS AUNTIE WAS GLEEFUL BUT. i COULD NOT FOCUS. ANY WAY i get the chance to try again on my own in 2 days at this Wat Tom Wau.. get ready here i come..

By the Way .. I will not be writing email for at least 10 days.. all my love and hope.. meli

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi, Missy (Melisa Ana)
What is this with all the drinking.
Thought you had this under your control. Guess not. Hope when you go to your meditation adventure you can 'focus' on what you really want from this beautiful life. You have so much positive energy that needs to put to good world use. Keep positive and loving people around you and everything thing you 'hope' for will fall into place. No one comes or goes out of this world alone. Friends and family are important. You will find this out in your own good time. Hopefully, sooner than later. Go within yourself and try to understand you are who you are and don't change too much, as we love you just as you are. Even if we don't understand your thought process sometimes, your ambitions sometimes, what you want out of life sometimes, what you want from other people sometimes, and most of importantly, what you want from yourself.
Love You, Aunt Vicki
B. Scalf said…
Hey Melisa!! Kimberly & I have been keeping up with your travels a bit lately. We miss you coming into the store - you always brightened our day.

It sounds like you are having a wonderful time, I'm a tad bit envious of you being able to do all this traveling.

I wish you much success with the drinking. It is SO HARD but you have done it in the past and you CAN DO IT again. Vacation usually brings out all sorts of things in ALL of us. Now you can tell yourself you aren't really on vacation - this is your life. You feel better when you are sober and your whole life goes better.

THERE - no more preaching antidrinking. I just wanted you to know we are thinking of you and are offering our support way over here in Portland....

Enjoy yourself. Keep safe!!
Anonymous said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MELISA,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
AND MANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAN YOU HEAR ME SINGING TO YOU.
LOVE YOU, AUNT VICKI AND UNCLE GARY
WHAT A VOICE!!!!!!!!!! ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY.
Anonymous said…
Melisa you are wonderful! I miss you and your goodness. I am thinking of you and right there with you regarding the sobiety, it is lovely to wake up headache free and remembering what I did the night before and not feeling the least bit bad about it! Peace and loves to you. Thank you for keeping us posted! Cute hair too! Annie
amethyst said…
Happy Birthday, sweetie! I'm listening to your actual birthday show right now (Grateful Dead--July 21, 1974). I have an upgrade that I'll give you when you get back. Have fun at the retreat.
Anonymous said…
Happy Happy Belated B'day Mat.
I love you. Think of you all the time. Cant wait to see you again.
You'll be fine. I know.
Love you much, u.

Popular posts from this blog

Information storage device; LOST

Great grand world. I love backing up and storing files on my usb sticks, and I was super productive last week saving tests and points and files to my new sticks but now seems they have gone away, walked away , disappeared. cant be so but;;;; Cant fine them, must have them today now yesterday and now i am in the ringer. holy ship wreak batman. im in a Dozzie . I looked hi and lo and there and here but I just cant find them anyway. what a tisk, daunting task; to reproduce all that work. Godverdome! take care.

From Ernakulam TO Orissa

Hallo~ as they say it here. I am Happy I bought My train Ticket to go North... I am stopping at Bhubanashwar, I spelled It wrondi am sure but the ticket is correct.. I will be leaving in February and Staying away for one month, I am happy to be going north, I am looking forward to a change of place and scenery and climate.. Oh boy the cold weather awaits me again.. it is 1 degree, Yep that's right.. only one degree.. burrrr considering i have been staying in 85- 100 degree southern India. I need some sweaters.. no worries i have layers to bundle up with.. going for now until then.. love auntie