Skip to main content

Wat Tom Wua, The Forest Monestary

I am delighted to report the good and bad news. all my life I am in the good news category with the exception of a few bad news times but this is the beginning of the new understanding for me and well it looks like this.. Alcohol is a major Disruption to the system as well as a conductor of bad news, like accidents, fights, break ups, abuse, pregnancy, and the list goes on and on. I hope for the sake of each individual reader and ME the most important part of this story we can refrain, abstain, get over. quit, stop, move on , move forward with out the consumptionm of alcohol. this is my goal again.. when I was in the USA it was very (semi) easy to quit because I was wallowing in the mediocraty and was awitness to the expence and risks, but when one is on holiday where the whiskey is the cheapest thing to drink and one kind of like it.. holy ship wreak there is a conundrum. Basically I get all the booze i want for free.. darn if this isnt a problem.. so heres the funny story. Last night whilst attending the normal daily events in my sweet little town, I was invited to a private party where the was music me included as a singer and a huge spread of liquir, food and fun. Nonethe less after singing MY girl three times and each time as special as the porevious I was on my fifth class of famous Grouse whisky mixed with a little Johnny walker, this is alwasy a good combination for getting totally f*(ing) hammered, anyway the crowd was great the music charming and the buzz comming on. so after this private Party I went back into town and Went to a very favorite spt of mine. Phu Pai Art Gallery.. Very nice ambience music and drinks, so there I proceed to buy red wine.. you know wow well that mixes with whiskey right? Good I am glad we are on the same page.. any way three glasses of red while and then I was getting ready to go home when all the suddend, I was gettig Noodon soup right next door and that is were it all begain to get very odd and problematic, I was sitting accross the Police station, a place i dont want to go inti but have many many police and military friends who work in there. any way . I started to Drink 100 pipers whiskey with a good police officer off duty with his wife and my friend, well one glass then four glasses the horse piss soup and 1000 year of chinese eggs then a trip to the old wash room for an exciting vomit and then I had toi play like nothing was the problem so I decide to try another bit of the food, it actually tasted all right but the texture was all WRONG.. then.know that the name was just random and that i wasnt really eating Horse piss food, I relaxed abit and then Finally had enough, there fore transported myself home and showered and then went to rest on my bed when After about 20 minutes of over endulgent black out time I had to rush to the wash room where I ran right ito the wall Got a huge egg on my head with straches and brusing then I sliped and cracked my head on the back and layed on the bathroom floor.. shit this was trouble. I gatherd my wits checks for bloods found some.. Rinsed and washed with soap and then left the light on and went back to bed.. Mother fuker, I am so glad my big girl birthday is in front of me..where I am Going to Wat Tom Wua , a retreat center for vipassina meditaion and peace and quite and sobriety and no meat, well a very good place to spend 15 er so days and glear out my head and gear up ti the sober life I need to be living again.. Sorry for the partial graphic writing but.. thats prety much how it went down. love and laughs. Melisa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

another day in the life of the sober girl

Yes, I am alright but My scratches and bruising is funny . oh well. I am delighted evermore. today I went to Moon village its a tiny spot Here I Pai that Is featuring a kind of hippie gathering .. the intent is the same but the people are ethnically Asean. Lots Of Japanese, Thai, Hong Kong, and then the old traditional whites.. from where ever they are from.. No worries or derogatory remarks just objective commenting. any way . the festival for which I am liking thus far had a special group guided mediation today .. Yes I was there and ready to meditate,, the premise was to alleviate ones suffering through vocalization of proper requests that facilitate a deeper connection to the radiant positive things in ones life thereby filling up the voided spaces with only good and harmony whilst outcasting and removing the negative .. sound terrific right.. good.. Well I was hoping it would be.. and The narrator was great and the SPACE WAS LOVELY AND THE RIVER RUSHING GENTLY BEHIND ME WAS SUP

Information storage device; LOST

Great grand world. I love backing up and storing files on my usb sticks, and I was super productive last week saving tests and points and files to my new sticks but now seems they have gone away, walked away , disappeared. cant be so but;;;; Cant fine them, must have them today now yesterday and now i am in the ringer. holy ship wreak batman. im in a Dozzie . I looked hi and lo and there and here but I just cant find them anyway. what a tisk, daunting task; to reproduce all that work. Godverdome! take care.

From Ernakulam TO Orissa

Hallo~ as they say it here. I am Happy I bought My train Ticket to go North... I am stopping at Bhubanashwar, I spelled It wrondi am sure but the ticket is correct.. I will be leaving in February and Staying away for one month, I am happy to be going north, I am looking forward to a change of place and scenery and climate.. Oh boy the cold weather awaits me again.. it is 1 degree, Yep that's right.. only one degree.. burrrr considering i have been staying in 85- 100 degree southern India. I need some sweaters.. no worries i have layers to bundle up with.. going for now until then.. love auntie