Skip to main content

up and back and here we go; North Island funness





hello and happy of new years: this is a big one ladies and gentlemen.. this is the one we all want to connect with .. and Guess what i have been doing . traveling like a little bumble bee.. zipping all over this great island nation .. I have mastered the skill of kiwi driving .. I will not use my indicators.. thats what we call blinkers.. I will not use my head lamps until it is way to dark but wait >> I will give the old two finger way to everyone passing by. Low and behold they all wave back.. so cool and relaxed. just kidding about the head lamps.. i use them 24hours a day. I have driven and riden with my friends over 3000 kilometers.. we love it. spending 12 hours in the car and wow.. gets interesting. We had a destination and made it happen.. I am so glad we did..
I am back from the north island fun times and probably will be venturing up there again before I leave.. I made such awesome friends and had a fabulous time staying at a beach front place with a rocking cook Kiwi Family .. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE... I was near Whitianga, By Cooks beach, so ridiculously beautiful. wow .. here are some images for all of you.. Lots of love .. for the big one 2008 Mel BUT first.. I went to Wellington by ferry and these are the pictures for that .. the next blog will have images for cooks beach

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

another day in the life of the sober girl

Yes, I am alright but My scratches and bruising is funny . oh well. I am delighted evermore. today I went to Moon village its a tiny spot Here I Pai that Is featuring a kind of hippie gathering .. the intent is the same but the people are ethnically Asean. Lots Of Japanese, Thai, Hong Kong, and then the old traditional whites.. from where ever they are from.. No worries or derogatory remarks just objective commenting. any way . the festival for which I am liking thus far had a special group guided mediation today .. Yes I was there and ready to meditate,, the premise was to alleviate ones suffering through vocalization of proper requests that facilitate a deeper connection to the radiant positive things in ones life thereby filling up the voided spaces with only good and harmony whilst outcasting and removing the negative .. sound terrific right.. good.. Well I was hoping it would be.. and The narrator was great and the SPACE WAS LOVELY AND THE RIVER RUSHING GENTLY BEHIND ME WAS SUP

Information storage device; LOST

Great grand world. I love backing up and storing files on my usb sticks, and I was super productive last week saving tests and points and files to my new sticks but now seems they have gone away, walked away , disappeared. cant be so but;;;; Cant fine them, must have them today now yesterday and now i am in the ringer. holy ship wreak batman. im in a Dozzie . I looked hi and lo and there and here but I just cant find them anyway. what a tisk, daunting task; to reproduce all that work. Godverdome! take care.

From Ernakulam TO Orissa

Hallo~ as they say it here. I am Happy I bought My train Ticket to go North... I am stopping at Bhubanashwar, I spelled It wrondi am sure but the ticket is correct.. I will be leaving in February and Staying away for one month, I am happy to be going north, I am looking forward to a change of place and scenery and climate.. Oh boy the cold weather awaits me again.. it is 1 degree, Yep that's right.. only one degree.. burrrr considering i have been staying in 85- 100 degree southern India. I need some sweaters.. no worries i have layers to bundle up with.. going for now until then.. love auntie