Skip to main content

Bangkok and I : The meeting





I am Here, Thailand
So clean so fresh , so fast the taxi drove. I sat in the front I watched him is the seemingly souped up Toyota corolla -fly balls .. 150 k/h shit.. a few times it was a bit hairy but.. I really liked it.. complete contrast to the putt putt of the diesel spewing rickshaw and taxis in India.. ok .. I had some breakfast and am staying in a very very fancy hotel.. one I can actually take a bath in.. with hot water and privacy and clean and a big room, the same size as a house I stayed in .. damn what a world of difference only a hop away by plane but a world apart in ideology and well that's the biggest difference I see now .. so .. that is my theme word for this excerpt.
I am scheduling tours, floating market, and other huge markets.. kind of like the old flee markets my folks and I loved to go to.. but these have a bit more exotic things like. old mason jars full of critters. bugs, and a plethora of edibles.. like tarantulas, crickets, worms and the such, I will say that my mom probably would skip this flee market.. even though she loves a good bargain and there are so many here.

The Chinese new year is April 13Th.. And I am in for a wonderful celebration millions upon millions will be celebrating and festivals will be rampant.. all in good fun and harmonious communing of the celestial bodies and the ethereal word that bring the physical realm into tactile means.. whoo. whoo. I can still write a run on sentence and wax poetically about things in my head.. enough with that. thanks be happy and try not to disturb the earth and its sleeping inhabitants. til then. love meli

Comments

amethyst said…
It sounds like you're having a wonderful time on your unique journey. You've seen a side of India that few Westerners get to see, and now Thailand will receive the Melisa approach. I look forward to your future gleanings.
Anonymous said…
Hello to all: MAT called Saturday night 3/31/07 and she is fine. Thailand is clean and fast - good for Melisa. She is in a great motel and getting to take a bath that she has not had for while. Still hot but things are cleaner there and a good contrast from India. Chinese New Year April 13 so big celebration. Will try to get her to post some pictures. Melisa's MOM
Anonymous said…
Hi, Missy,
Glad you made it Thailand. I got a really neat Atlas, BIG, so I can keep track of you. Saw where the Adman Islands were and where you were in India. Your Mom and I had to search and search but finally found it. My new account from India says the Adman (particularly) Fort Blair use to be British colony and that is where they sold and shipped the slaves from way way back when things like went on. They have told me quite alot about their country and it fun to talk with them about where you were. Have a great time in Thailand. As always be careful and safe. Take care of yourself and bring us your travel news more often.
Love You, Love Us, Uncle Gary and Aunt Vicki
Melisa said…
Hey thanks for the feedback. Nice post mom. thanks for sharing the bathing part, I am sure my readers want me sqeaky clean.. Ok, i am off to the taylors. going get some fancy silk clothes made. When i come home. I need a taylor, know any cheap high quality taylors, send me there name. Thanks Much love and Give thanks to Buddha.

Popular posts from this blog

another day in the life of the sober girl

Yes, I am alright but My scratches and bruising is funny . oh well. I am delighted evermore. today I went to Moon village its a tiny spot Here I Pai that Is featuring a kind of hippie gathering .. the intent is the same but the people are ethnically Asean. Lots Of Japanese, Thai, Hong Kong, and then the old traditional whites.. from where ever they are from.. No worries or derogatory remarks just objective commenting. any way . the festival for which I am liking thus far had a special group guided mediation today .. Yes I was there and ready to meditate,, the premise was to alleviate ones suffering through vocalization of proper requests that facilitate a deeper connection to the radiant positive things in ones life thereby filling up the voided spaces with only good and harmony whilst outcasting and removing the negative .. sound terrific right.. good.. Well I was hoping it would be.. and The narrator was great and the SPACE WAS LOVELY AND THE RIVER RUSHING GENTLY BEHIND ME WAS SUP

Information storage device; LOST

Great grand world. I love backing up and storing files on my usb sticks, and I was super productive last week saving tests and points and files to my new sticks but now seems they have gone away, walked away , disappeared. cant be so but;;;; Cant fine them, must have them today now yesterday and now i am in the ringer. holy ship wreak batman. im in a Dozzie . I looked hi and lo and there and here but I just cant find them anyway. what a tisk, daunting task; to reproduce all that work. Godverdome! take care.

From Ernakulam TO Orissa

Hallo~ as they say it here. I am Happy I bought My train Ticket to go North... I am stopping at Bhubanashwar, I spelled It wrondi am sure but the ticket is correct.. I will be leaving in February and Staying away for one month, I am happy to be going north, I am looking forward to a change of place and scenery and climate.. Oh boy the cold weather awaits me again.. it is 1 degree, Yep that's right.. only one degree.. burrrr considering i have been staying in 85- 100 degree southern India. I need some sweaters.. no worries i have layers to bundle up with.. going for now until then.. love auntie