Skip to main content

the month of May

To be evoked by the ever shining sun is a thing of the past apparently ... the days of warm and wonder preside to the natural view to the get it done attitude and make things move smoothly feelings, But where are they..? the days of warm. the days of wonder? Mothers day is soon approaching, what have you planned for her? Our house is super tidy and our plants have new pots My exams are all ready and the end is near, soon In BC for a re-connect with Nature trip. Awwwwhhh maybe there will be sun in Canada.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Ernakulam TO Orissa

Hallo~ as they say it here. I am Happy I bought My train Ticket to go North... I am stopping at Bhubanashwar, I spelled It wrondi am sure but the ticket is correct.. I will be leaving in February and Staying away for one month, I am happy to be going north, I am looking forward to a change of place and scenery and climate.. Oh boy the cold weather awaits me again.. it is 1 degree, Yep that's right.. only one degree.. burrrr considering i have been staying in 85- 100 degree southern India. I need some sweaters.. no worries i have layers to bundle up with.. going for now until then.. love auntie

Bangkok gets me in 15 hours.. YES!

On the Bus to Bangkok soon., but now listening to Madonna at the internet shop.. Lucks Internet shop Soi 6 of Moon Muang Great spot.. good Coffee too.. Love this guy.. nice man.. Anyway props to my people even if they get the sensation later.. love to all the life on EARTH yep that is my motto.. I am happy to Be a product of this anomaly of life and landscape.. wow.. i am feeling good man.. ready for blast off.. .. So .. Bangkok . then Cambodia.. I can.. I can .. You can We all CAN.. love greatly and keep feeling to vibes baby.. they always teach us something .. Merlisa

made it to Picton: what a drive

Hello and happy Christmas and new year time.. I am in the most northern tip of the south island and will be taking a ferry called the Interislander: Kaitaki Challenger tomorrow for Wellington.. hurray new scenery .. and different feeling should be nice and wonderful just like i am seeking. anyway till next time much love m