Skip to main content

Anniversaries come and go but the event is everlasting



Some how some where, with two great people I know, the stars came together and created a magical nebulous relationship that formed into a long lasting marriage. I cant say for how long it will last but I know this much for sure, When things interact and people maintain commitments and the longer we are together the more difficult it is to break apart. In essence the growth of two, fuses into one. THUS making it dangerous for the existence of the parts to eliminate there counterparts.
I guess what I really am getting at, is if your are lucky enough to make the connection and maintain it for decades and decades and decades. YOU had better give praise to the efforts and the everlasting work that it required to keep it, and appreciate that fact that its not so common...........

I love you Parents! I love you like friends and respect your long lasting marriage!!!!!
Congrats to not going to jail dad!! It may have been easier! Ha ha Mom, Sorry you don't have a big enough hole to put him in! Haa Ha Dad!
Love M

Comments

Crumpet said…
I want some of these cows. Please send as a present. HA! Thanks for the message. Love Crumpet

Popular posts from this blog

another day in the life of the sober girl

Yes, I am alright but My scratches and bruising is funny . oh well. I am delighted evermore. today I went to Moon village its a tiny spot Here I Pai that Is featuring a kind of hippie gathering .. the intent is the same but the people are ethnically Asean. Lots Of Japanese, Thai, Hong Kong, and then the old traditional whites.. from where ever they are from.. No worries or derogatory remarks just objective commenting. any way . the festival for which I am liking thus far had a special group guided mediation today .. Yes I was there and ready to meditate,, the premise was to alleviate ones suffering through vocalization of proper requests that facilitate a deeper connection to the radiant positive things in ones life thereby filling up the voided spaces with only good and harmony whilst outcasting and removing the negative .. sound terrific right.. good.. Well I was hoping it would be.. and The narrator was great and the SPACE WAS LOVELY AND THE RIVER RUSHING GENTLY BEHIND ME WAS SUP

Information storage device; LOST

Great grand world. I love backing up and storing files on my usb sticks, and I was super productive last week saving tests and points and files to my new sticks but now seems they have gone away, walked away , disappeared. cant be so but;;;; Cant fine them, must have them today now yesterday and now i am in the ringer. holy ship wreak batman. im in a Dozzie . I looked hi and lo and there and here but I just cant find them anyway. what a tisk, daunting task; to reproduce all that work. Godverdome! take care.

From Ernakulam TO Orissa

Hallo~ as they say it here. I am Happy I bought My train Ticket to go North... I am stopping at Bhubanashwar, I spelled It wrondi am sure but the ticket is correct.. I will be leaving in February and Staying away for one month, I am happy to be going north, I am looking forward to a change of place and scenery and climate.. Oh boy the cold weather awaits me again.. it is 1 degree, Yep that's right.. only one degree.. burrrr considering i have been staying in 85- 100 degree southern India. I need some sweaters.. no worries i have layers to bundle up with.. going for now until then.. love auntie