Skip to main content

Expectations

We all have them; regardless of how great or insignificant, they can really help motivate us and also let us down terribly. I have great expectations similar to a early British writer.
I want the world with all its good characteristics and none of the bad ones; However this is entirely impossible, there will always be two sides to a coin, they might have the same exact image on both but nonetheless there are two dimensions oh and possibly the edge counts as the third.

Its my first week back and life has thrown amazing opportunities at me, and lucky for the world I am a good catcher. I am facing the situation of organization and seeking a positive outcome to alignment. I want to do my best but in order to do that I must be prepared in a manner that is slightly new and fresh, therefore more organized. yep I said I need more organization to effectively reach all of my students at whatever lever they are working at.

Ouch, the egoless lady or little ego lady is speaking of a shortcoming in order to avoid the truth about any larger shortcomings she may have. Know the feeling dear readers?

Ok the little vent has quietly subsided back into the pleasant core of the being.
so long
tisk task

Comments

Crumpet said…
Organization works well in any thing you do in life. You can do it. Love Crumpet
Anonymous said…
Words of Leonard Cohen;

...The World is geen plek om te gaan schuilen voor jezelf, het is een druk zoemende bijenkorf waar peoples als kiezelstenen in een zak elkaar zitten pollijsten...

:)

SwinningEgoMik.

Popular posts from this blog

another day in the life of the sober girl

Yes, I am alright but My scratches and bruising is funny . oh well. I am delighted evermore. today I went to Moon village its a tiny spot Here I Pai that Is featuring a kind of hippie gathering .. the intent is the same but the people are ethnically Asean. Lots Of Japanese, Thai, Hong Kong, and then the old traditional whites.. from where ever they are from.. No worries or derogatory remarks just objective commenting. any way . the festival for which I am liking thus far had a special group guided mediation today .. Yes I was there and ready to meditate,, the premise was to alleviate ones suffering through vocalization of proper requests that facilitate a deeper connection to the radiant positive things in ones life thereby filling up the voided spaces with only good and harmony whilst outcasting and removing the negative .. sound terrific right.. good.. Well I was hoping it would be.. and The narrator was great and the SPACE WAS LOVELY AND THE RIVER RUSHING GENTLY BEHIND ME WAS SUP

Information storage device; LOST

Great grand world. I love backing up and storing files on my usb sticks, and I was super productive last week saving tests and points and files to my new sticks but now seems they have gone away, walked away , disappeared. cant be so but;;;; Cant fine them, must have them today now yesterday and now i am in the ringer. holy ship wreak batman. im in a Dozzie . I looked hi and lo and there and here but I just cant find them anyway. what a tisk, daunting task; to reproduce all that work. Godverdome! take care.

From Ernakulam TO Orissa

Hallo~ as they say it here. I am Happy I bought My train Ticket to go North... I am stopping at Bhubanashwar, I spelled It wrondi am sure but the ticket is correct.. I will be leaving in February and Staying away for one month, I am happy to be going north, I am looking forward to a change of place and scenery and climate.. Oh boy the cold weather awaits me again.. it is 1 degree, Yep that's right.. only one degree.. burrrr considering i have been staying in 85- 100 degree southern India. I need some sweaters.. no worries i have layers to bundle up with.. going for now until then.. love auntie