Skip to main content

Time moving fast, actions improving slowly

I have a slight bit of frustration in my eagerness to be well and up and running again. Unfortunately, My frustration is reflecting what I can and cant do?! So yes time is moving fast and I need lots of time to heal and this is great but I am ready now. yesterday. the day before that.

My Neck is a great source of electricity that pulses through my body and now is causing immense disruption to my life. I am going to see two more specialists. One on next friday and then the following on the tuesday there after. I hope they can tell me what is wrong and hopefully how to fix it. because what ever the hell it is.... It must be fixed.

Alright enough about me.
How are you?
M

Comments

Crumpet said…
Today is Aunt Linda's Birthday. Hope you find out how to fix your neck. Love MOM
Unknown said…
i'm getting ready for my little journey to Portugal..will send you a postcard ;-)

The best what you can do for bodytroubels is SEX melisa!

take care, i will do the same,
Stijn

ps; i gonna take that, 'healty herbal book', that you gived to portugal..

Popular posts from this blog

From Ernakulam TO Orissa

Hallo~ as they say it here. I am Happy I bought My train Ticket to go North... I am stopping at Bhubanashwar, I spelled It wrondi am sure but the ticket is correct.. I will be leaving in February and Staying away for one month, I am happy to be going north, I am looking forward to a change of place and scenery and climate.. Oh boy the cold weather awaits me again.. it is 1 degree, Yep that's right.. only one degree.. burrrr considering i have been staying in 85- 100 degree southern India. I need some sweaters.. no worries i have layers to bundle up with.. going for now until then.. love auntie

Bangkok gets me in 15 hours.. YES!

On the Bus to Bangkok soon., but now listening to Madonna at the internet shop.. Lucks Internet shop Soi 6 of Moon Muang Great spot.. good Coffee too.. Love this guy.. nice man.. Anyway props to my people even if they get the sensation later.. love to all the life on EARTH yep that is my motto.. I am happy to Be a product of this anomaly of life and landscape.. wow.. i am feeling good man.. ready for blast off.. .. So .. Bangkok . then Cambodia.. I can.. I can .. You can We all CAN.. love greatly and keep feeling to vibes baby.. they always teach us something .. Merlisa

Bangkok and I : The meeting

I am Here, Thailand So clean so fresh , so fast the taxi drove. I sat in the front I watched him is the seemingly souped up Toyota corolla -fly balls .. 150 k/h shit.. a few times it was a bit hairy but.. I really liked it.. complete contrast to the putt putt of the diesel spewing rickshaw and taxis in India.. ok .. I had some breakfast and am staying in a very very fancy hotel.. one I can actually take a bath in.. with hot water and privacy and clean and a big room, the same size as a house I stayed in .. damn what a world of difference only a hop away by plane but a world apart in ideology and well that's the biggest difference I see now .. so .. that is my theme word for this excerpt. I am scheduling tours, floating market, and other huge markets.. kind of like the old flee markets my folks and I loved to go to.. but these have a bit more exotic things like. old mason jars full of critters. bugs, and a plethora of edibles.. like tarantulas, crickets, worms and the such, I will s...