Skip to main content

Last week Beautiful Ardennes, Nextweek BIG change











After Having a fabulous time with the IN-LAWS in the Ardennes and sharing my good News with them I am delighted to share with you all.

On Thursday the 27th Of Augustus, I had an exercise in teaching a lesson and then interview. Well there were 5 other candidates and some how I still managed to gleen one of the two jobs for teaching English.
Beyond thrilled Beyond excited and Now the excitment is turning into nervousness. OH my Gosh what have I done, I accepted a JOB, Hee hee I NOW have to show up and WORK and according to my father and his supporters, 'Work and be miserable like the rest of us!'

Well alrighty then I will just have to work and find the rewards, The part of the job that offers INcome will be the binding tie to keeping me happier plus I think about the exchange with the students and the freedom I have as conducting the room and well there are many hidden advantages that I am waiting to discover.
ACTUALLY I am totally cut out for this role.
This picture is me in front of the train stop called De Hoek in Sint Genesis Rode and the other is me after the phone call that invited me to work with the school. The next images are from the Ardennes.
Smell you later
love M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Ernakulam TO Orissa

Hallo~ as they say it here. I am Happy I bought My train Ticket to go North... I am stopping at Bhubanashwar, I spelled It wrondi am sure but the ticket is correct.. I will be leaving in February and Staying away for one month, I am happy to be going north, I am looking forward to a change of place and scenery and climate.. Oh boy the cold weather awaits me again.. it is 1 degree, Yep that's right.. only one degree.. burrrr considering i have been staying in 85- 100 degree southern India. I need some sweaters.. no worries i have layers to bundle up with.. going for now until then.. love auntie

Bangkok gets me in 15 hours.. YES!

On the Bus to Bangkok soon., but now listening to Madonna at the internet shop.. Lucks Internet shop Soi 6 of Moon Muang Great spot.. good Coffee too.. Love this guy.. nice man.. Anyway props to my people even if they get the sensation later.. love to all the life on EARTH yep that is my motto.. I am happy to Be a product of this anomaly of life and landscape.. wow.. i am feeling good man.. ready for blast off.. .. So .. Bangkok . then Cambodia.. I can.. I can .. You can We all CAN.. love greatly and keep feeling to vibes baby.. they always teach us something .. Merlisa

made it to Picton: what a drive

Hello and happy Christmas and new year time.. I am in the most northern tip of the south island and will be taking a ferry called the Interislander: Kaitaki Challenger tomorrow for Wellington.. hurray new scenery .. and different feeling should be nice and wonderful just like i am seeking. anyway till next time much love m