Skip to main content

the location d' jour

Hi people thanks for viewing. Actually my house is not on the water but I am very near 2 streets away but, Things are very great where I am at. I have walked and taken the train already so this is a good start to my new commuting conditions.
and as for the quiet in Gooik, you lucky bastards. he hee
other news. I applied with the Federal Government Of the US and there are jobs available but the bad news they pay practically nothing . but its the foot in the door. til later Groetjes Mel

Comments

Anonymous said…
Foot in door is good. You should be up on the list for this one. What is it - anything would be good. Now that you have moved is there more shops or small businesses that you could start with and keep applying and when something better comes - move on? Love Crumpet