I did it we did it we came back to life and now we even have another life on board. HER name is KOTA.. she is super schattig mooie leuk en spels. I love her. We got a new puppy and we brought her home and now the family is full... except that... well the family is full.
soon images to follow. its been nearly a year since the last time i typed the words for an audience. perhaps its time to bring it back into play..
perhaps
Hallo~ as they say it here. I am Happy I bought My train Ticket to go North... I am stopping at Bhubanashwar, I spelled It wrondi am sure but the ticket is correct.. I will be leaving in February and Staying away for one month, I am happy to be going north, I am looking forward to a change of place and scenery and climate.. Oh boy the cold weather awaits me again.. it is 1 degree, Yep that's right.. only one degree.. burrrr considering i have been staying in 85- 100 degree southern India. I need some sweaters.. no worries i have layers to bundle up with.. going for now until then.. love auntie
Comments