Skip to main content

2nd half of the school year

Monday begins then next semester and that means that I have the highest level the school offers. I will be teaching module 20 or what I think is between the 7th-8th year of study. This class is a writing proficiency class, I really like all the work. I also have the 5th-6th year writing prof class and like it a lot less. Furthermore I have 3 paralleled classes which are module 18 Oral prof, I really enjoy these. And I also have two other lower level modules 6 and 8. I will be working mornings noons and nights and Saturday morning as well. I am hoping for the best.

Comments

Crumpet said…
Good job on another semester. Hope test went well. You are GREAT!!!!
Anonymous said…
I absolutely LOVE talking with you every Sunday/Thursday. I am SO proud of you and the great job you are doing in Belgium. Only wish it was much closer to home. YOU ARE GREAT. GO GIRL/LADY NOW!!!!!
lOVE YOU LOTS AND LOTS.
Aunt Vicki

Popular posts from this blog

From Ernakulam TO Orissa

Hallo~ as they say it here. I am Happy I bought My train Ticket to go North... I am stopping at Bhubanashwar, I spelled It wrondi am sure but the ticket is correct.. I will be leaving in February and Staying away for one month, I am happy to be going north, I am looking forward to a change of place and scenery and climate.. Oh boy the cold weather awaits me again.. it is 1 degree, Yep that's right.. only one degree.. burrrr considering i have been staying in 85- 100 degree southern India. I need some sweaters.. no worries i have layers to bundle up with.. going for now until then.. love auntie

Bangkok gets me in 15 hours.. YES!

On the Bus to Bangkok soon., but now listening to Madonna at the internet shop.. Lucks Internet shop Soi 6 of Moon Muang Great spot.. good Coffee too.. Love this guy.. nice man.. Anyway props to my people even if they get the sensation later.. love to all the life on EARTH yep that is my motto.. I am happy to Be a product of this anomaly of life and landscape.. wow.. i am feeling good man.. ready for blast off.. .. So .. Bangkok . then Cambodia.. I can.. I can .. You can We all CAN.. love greatly and keep feeling to vibes baby.. they always teach us something .. Merlisa

made it to Picton: what a drive

Hello and happy Christmas and new year time.. I am in the most northern tip of the south island and will be taking a ferry called the Interislander: Kaitaki Challenger tomorrow for Wellington.. hurray new scenery .. and different feeling should be nice and wonderful just like i am seeking. anyway till next time much love m