Skip to main content

Faster better quieter


The Benefits of a new tool usually only go so far. but if the new tool is a computer......... The outer delta rim of the universe is the limit, I have another name for this phenomenal place but at the risk of losing a brilliant idea i musnt reveal the specifics in order to protect my investment in the science hall of fame in the future.


Postive thinker can you tell.

Just testing the water

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

made it to Picton: what a drive

Hello and happy Christmas and new year time.. I am in the most northern tip of the south island and will be taking a ferry called the Interislander: Kaitaki Challenger tomorrow for Wellington.. hurray new scenery .. and different feeling should be nice and wonderful just like i am seeking. anyway till next time much love m

UP North: made it from a 35 hour train ride, AGRA

Well I thought I was going to go to south India exclusively but, here I am In Agra. the Taj Mahal was A delight. I was sad and Calm and Amazed the environment is a host for so many world travelers.. many peoples and many culture rise to the occasion for a majestic viewing what a place.. I am glad SO GLAD I made it up here.. I am suppose to be 3000 kl south of here meeting up for the weeding party but >. WELL Plans change in INDIA... oh boy do they. I will be heading to Delhi tomorrow, and the Rajstan. But Dack to Cochi for the wedding in a flash.. Heres my advise: When you think your reality is as good as it gets.. try taking a different seat on the train or the bus and a whole new wolrds pops into view.. ALL MY Love and Peace... happy christmastime.. YOURS MELI

Bangkok gets me in 15 hours.. YES!

On the Bus to Bangkok soon., but now listening to Madonna at the internet shop.. Lucks Internet shop Soi 6 of Moon Muang Great spot.. good Coffee too.. Love this guy.. nice man.. Anyway props to my people even if they get the sensation later.. love to all the life on EARTH yep that is my motto.. I am happy to Be a product of this anomaly of life and landscape.. wow.. i am feeling good man.. ready for blast off.. .. So .. Bangkok . then Cambodia.. I can.. I can .. You can We all CAN.. love greatly and keep feeling to vibes baby.. they always teach us something .. Merlisa