Skip to main content

pain pain go away and never come back

Hi there cruel and disturbing world.
I had some freakishly shocking electrotherapy tonight in Ninove. Was the shock of my life. Nice and puny I know.
I hate elektrocutie I am faced with a nerve problem that is creating a life problem. One thing leading to the other and I am not even stressed, I am trying to be more chill and more zen than ever and yet the problem is getting worse. So the next step. Drugs. i am turning to the help of prescribed drugs to help my nerves and settle my brain down in-order to start recuperation, because right now the healing is posponed until my brain can settle down and chill the à!'(ç!'(§é" OUT. Chill out.
Talk to you after my first two weeks of sedative helpfulness, Lets see if the pills work???????

Comments

Crumpet said…
Drugs are good if they help. Just don't get hooked. Bring enough for your trip. Love Crumpet

Popular posts from this blog

From Ernakulam TO Orissa

Hallo~ as they say it here. I am Happy I bought My train Ticket to go North... I am stopping at Bhubanashwar, I spelled It wrondi am sure but the ticket is correct.. I will be leaving in February and Staying away for one month, I am happy to be going north, I am looking forward to a change of place and scenery and climate.. Oh boy the cold weather awaits me again.. it is 1 degree, Yep that's right.. only one degree.. burrrr considering i have been staying in 85- 100 degree southern India. I need some sweaters.. no worries i have layers to bundle up with.. going for now until then.. love auntie

Bangkok gets me in 15 hours.. YES!

On the Bus to Bangkok soon., but now listening to Madonna at the internet shop.. Lucks Internet shop Soi 6 of Moon Muang Great spot.. good Coffee too.. Love this guy.. nice man.. Anyway props to my people even if they get the sensation later.. love to all the life on EARTH yep that is my motto.. I am happy to Be a product of this anomaly of life and landscape.. wow.. i am feeling good man.. ready for blast off.. .. So .. Bangkok . then Cambodia.. I can.. I can .. You can We all CAN.. love greatly and keep feeling to vibes baby.. they always teach us something .. Merlisa

Without Hate

Here in België, there are very interesting signs. The one I really have grown fond of and was immediately attracted to was this sign. I have one from Gent but its white and not as nice as the blue. People place them in there windows of there houses to indicate tolerance and NO HATE. I am a huge fan, thats why I am sharing it with all of you. M