Skip to main content

Sowadeeka, Sobaidee Mai, Capom

Hi I began the first jump in my trekking to laos. I flew from pai to chiang mai and now I have to wait and play on the internet. I carry on today to Vientiene laos after jumping to luang prabang. I am seeking a multiple entry friends and family visa. or an O visa, will see when I get there. I am only staying a week and then I grab a flight back to chiang mai and then go by bus to Maehonsong, where i admittedly check in to a forest monastery for detox and rehab .. HAHA actually i am going to practice meditation vipassana style in the forest with peace and quiet and reflection and no stimulation and then I must just deal with myself, terrific Idea Just deal with yourself. Any whoo. I am recovering gradually from the muay thai meeting wwf smackdown that took place at a bar funnily enough named FUBAR hahhah, any way i was not starting fights the lady loved me.. she was happy to see me and be my friend she needed me in her moment of desperation due to the alcohol pouring through her body she thought I was like a little teddy bear and she just put the loving sqeeze on me.. HAHA.. presently she feels very very bad.. I find it laughable ... due to the nature of the event.. nonintentional violense still suck s for me.. o'well nearly over it. I went back to the bar last night late around 2am and I saw the bloody nail. MOther Fooker no wonder i got messed up.. I asked for a hammer to nail that bad boy ddown... I will have to check when I come back whether it has been tending to. Ok onwards and upwards literally in a short while next flight.. Yes I love my flight plan..

yesterday I went to a friends house beautiful amethyts andd qrystals cover the walls of the round house with beautiful tile work and inspiration, any way I watched a move,, the Davincy Code enjoyable movie,, what did you think.
ok till next time, heres flying the friendly skies with no radar, not to mention the tragic crash that just happened in Cambodia a potential flight I was going to take.. (all sympathy to lost loved one's families') I hoping for the best.
did you catch the part about no radar, yep these old flying machines have a few squirrels running after a couple nuts to make the props create the lift factor , all else is majic in the skies. ok love you see you when I see you. Melisa

Comments

Anonymous said…
Check your email

Popular posts from this blog

another day in the life of the sober girl

Yes, I am alright but My scratches and bruising is funny . oh well. I am delighted evermore. today I went to Moon village its a tiny spot Here I Pai that Is featuring a kind of hippie gathering .. the intent is the same but the people are ethnically Asean. Lots Of Japanese, Thai, Hong Kong, and then the old traditional whites.. from where ever they are from.. No worries or derogatory remarks just objective commenting. any way . the festival for which I am liking thus far had a special group guided mediation today .. Yes I was there and ready to meditate,, the premise was to alleviate ones suffering through vocalization of proper requests that facilitate a deeper connection to the radiant positive things in ones life thereby filling up the voided spaces with only good and harmony whilst outcasting and removing the negative .. sound terrific right.. good.. Well I was hoping it would be.. and The narrator was great and the SPACE WAS LOVELY AND THE RIVER RUSHING GENTLY BEHIND ME WAS SUP

Information storage device; LOST

Great grand world. I love backing up and storing files on my usb sticks, and I was super productive last week saving tests and points and files to my new sticks but now seems they have gone away, walked away , disappeared. cant be so but;;;; Cant fine them, must have them today now yesterday and now i am in the ringer. holy ship wreak batman. im in a Dozzie . I looked hi and lo and there and here but I just cant find them anyway. what a tisk, daunting task; to reproduce all that work. Godverdome! take care.

From Ernakulam TO Orissa

Hallo~ as they say it here. I am Happy I bought My train Ticket to go North... I am stopping at Bhubanashwar, I spelled It wrondi am sure but the ticket is correct.. I will be leaving in February and Staying away for one month, I am happy to be going north, I am looking forward to a change of place and scenery and climate.. Oh boy the cold weather awaits me again.. it is 1 degree, Yep that's right.. only one degree.. burrrr considering i have been staying in 85- 100 degree southern India. I need some sweaters.. no worries i have layers to bundle up with.. going for now until then.. love auntie