yep, i have a job, i am now ms auntie. I have 2 pupils and will be gathering more students as i refine my home work assignments and handouts, I am working in trade for a room and food.. nice trade I think.. I start my job in 1 hour.. so wish me luck as teacher auntie. how fun... be happy thanks m
Hallo~ as they say it here. I am Happy I bought My train Ticket to go North... I am stopping at Bhubanashwar, I spelled It wrondi am sure but the ticket is correct.. I will be leaving in February and Staying away for one month, I am happy to be going north, I am looking forward to a change of place and scenery and climate.. Oh boy the cold weather awaits me again.. it is 1 degree, Yep that's right.. only one degree.. burrrr considering i have been staying in 85- 100 degree southern India. I need some sweaters.. no worries i have layers to bundle up with.. going for now until then.. love auntie
Comments
Congrats on your new job. Just what you are very good at. Teaching children, mentoring them and loving and playing with them. Let us know how it is going more often. I (we) worry that you are O.K. and well. Love YOU , Love US.
Aunt Vicki and Uncle Gary