Hello Fellow subscribers, Newbies and friends, I am still in Kerala and happy.. I am finished teaching for the time being. I am happy to report I received my first Massage treatment today at a nice parlour. I had the old Head face and neck oil massage and also the whole body massage. Two ladies were working on me.. It was nice but it felt a little rushed.. I was butt naked and a little worried about people walking in.. which some women did but. over all I would recommend the experience to any one who loves massage.. The oil was a little different smelling but they told me it was medicine oil.. smelling like they were oiling me up to cook me.... Over all. I give the grade of a B,. after all I think it cost me $11.67. Nice work baby.. ok then Be well be happy and watch out for flying goat shit.. thanks meli
Hallo~ as they say it here. I am Happy I bought My train Ticket to go North... I am stopping at Bhubanashwar, I spelled It wrondi am sure but the ticket is correct.. I will be leaving in February and Staying away for one month, I am happy to be going north, I am looking forward to a change of place and scenery and climate.. Oh boy the cold weather awaits me again.. it is 1 degree, Yep that's right.. only one degree.. burrrr considering i have been staying in 85- 100 degree southern India. I need some sweaters.. no worries i have layers to bundle up with.. going for now until then.. love auntie
Comments